S. Max Brown
• Global experience with executives and teams in dozens of locations around the world.
• Keeping it real — sharing stories and experiences that resonate in both a personal and organizational way.
Over the past twenty years, Max has made over three thousand presentations and met with leaders in locations all around the world. He’s taken clients rappelling off the Great Wall of China, facilitated at the Parliament of World Religions Conference in Spain, and spoken in hundreds of cities including Athens, Bangalore, Beijing, Dublin, Hong Kong, The Hague, Mumbai, Paris, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Toronto, Vancouver, and Sydney . . . Nebraska.
Max regularly presents at one of GE’s highest-rated leadership programs sharing insights from his book, “Leadership Vertigo: Why Even the Best Leaders Go Off Course and How They Can Get Back On Track.” He is a recommended “all-star” keynote speaker from the International Association of Business Communicators and his keynotes consistently receive rave reviews from clients like: 3M, General Motors, American Express, Northrup Grumman, Southwest Airlines, The Nature Conservancy, HSBC and the Canadian Federal Government.
Topics include: continuous improvement, leadership, emotional intelligence, coaching, system design, ideal behavior, recognition, and sustainable results.
He has a certificate in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University, a master’s degree in Organizational Learning from George Mason University, and graduated magna cum laude from Brigham Young University. He also speaks Mandarin Chinese after seven years of living in Taipei and Shanghai.
S. Max Brown's Programs
Leadership Vertigo: Why Even the Best Leaders Go Off Course and How They Can Get Back On Track
1. We will all go off course. The question is simply how quickly will we get back on course.
2. How we show up matters and it has a direct impact on the bottom line.
3. Learn how community, competence, credibility and compassion lead to sustainable excellence.
S. Max Brown's Books