The race for talent, growth, and engagement is on its way for 2022. SNW Speakers is leading with a Leadership Introduction Series over the next month, as leaders embrace the beginning of another year with pandemic concerns.
Come along with David Burkus, the author of LEAD FROM ANYWHERE.; take a peek at what is still evolving and it is not going away………..maybe ever!
* The future of work is working from anywhere.
* The office will always be there, to be sure. But not everyone who was sent away in March 2020 is keen on returning. And almost no one is keen on returning there for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
* Leaders need the skills to lead from anywhere. And there are a lot of them. New skills in technology, communication, coaching, succession planning to bring the NexGen leaders along, and so much more. But there’s one place every leader can start.
Culture, driven by top management, instills a sense of purpose, an element of work that explains the “why” you are there, doing your best, being engaged, and driven. The Great Resignation might just be the Great Search for Meaning and Inclusion or the Great Migration.
Invite David to your next virtual or in-person meeting to understand how to win this race. Let’s set up a conference call for you with David to explore and see if he is the right Race Master for your team. For quick info about David, give me a ring at 704-533-1706.
A skilled researcher and inspiring communicator, David Burkus is a former associate professor of leadership and innovation at Oral Roberts University. He has delivered keynote speeches and workshops for Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Google, and Stryker, and governmental and military leaders at the US Naval Academy and Naval Postgraduate School. His TED talk has been viewed over two million times. He has also been on the Thinkers50 List in 2017 & 2019.
Ask an expert — in person. Amazon best-selling author and futurist Brett King would love to share his considerable findings and internationally valued opinions with your audience in a friendly, interactive, easy-to-understand style.
Brett will help you to better understand (and answer) these urgent questions:
* How can your organization reinvent itself in the age of AI and Fintech — and fully embrace it?
* What are the upcoming challenges you will be facing — but may not know it yet?
* Which traditional procedures can you salvage in the midst of this radical transformation?
* How can you keep your data safe and prevent hacking?
* What will your business look like in five years? Ten years? And beyond!
* How can you use behavior, psychology and technology to advance beyond the competition?
* How will AI create incredible wealth?
* What don’t you understand (still!) about the complicated subjects of blockchain, augmented reality, and other leading-edge tech?
Brett is the founder and executive chairman of the neo-bank Moven, the world’s first “mobile challenger bank.” It pioneered:
* the first in-app bank account sign-up
* the first real-time receipt
* the first contactless payment capacity
* an app homepage design that has been adopted by the industry at large.
He also advised the Obama administration on the future of banking and currently advises regulators and bank boards around the world. In the last three years alone, Brett has spoken on this subject in 50 countries.
Brett has also spoken at TED conferences and has given opening keynotes for Wired, Techsauce, Singularity University, Web Summit, The Economist, IBM’s World of Watson, CES, SIBOS, and more. He has appeared as a commentator on CNBC, BBC, ABC, Fox, and Bloomberg.
His latest book, The Rise of Technosocialism, has just come off the press and is already getting a great reception. One of the book’s considerations: by 2035 AI will already be making many jobs obsolete; at the same time, there will be a labor shortage of skilled STEM workers. Will robots take your job? (Listen to more here)
His book Bank 4.0 was on the Amazon Top-10 Bestseller’s list for Banking for nearly two years.
Contact Missy at Speakers Network Worldwide (704-533-1706) to get more information or to schedule Brett for your event!
P.S. Watch Brett in action here!
When the going gets tough people need inspiration and information more than ever. Traditionally, keynote speakers have done a great job in helping organizations with growth, engagement, and messaging. Not only have they been conduits of inspiration and motivation, but being experts in specific fields, they really provide timely and much needed information for professional growth. However, change is part of life and we find ourselves in a period of tremendous change and uncertainty. So, what do we do to inform, inspire and empower our groups and teams in today’s world?
The Value of a Speakers Bureau to You
Do you think you are saving time and money by doing the work of finding a speaker yourself?
Do you trust the Internet as a source of knowledge over an expert?
The answer to both is a resounding NO and here’s why:
“It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
One of the biggest things I have learned isn’t that life is full of summits and valleys. We all have those summit experiences where we stand at the top and breathtakingly stare in awe of an accomplishment or an unspeakable gift. And, we all have those valley times when we just look up wishing we were at the top of the nearest mountain looking back at a trial or tempest being experienced in our lives. (more…)