Nov 22, 2021
Ask an expert — in person. Amazon best-selling author and futurist Brett King would love to share his considerable findings and internationally valued opinions with your audience in a friendly, interactive, easy-to-understand style.
Brett will help you to better understand (and answer) these urgent questions:
* How can your organization reinvent itself in the age of AI and Fintech — and fully embrace it?
* What are the upcoming challenges you will be facing — but may not know it yet?
* Which traditional procedures can you salvage in the midst of this radical transformation?
* How can you keep your data safe and prevent hacking?
* What will your business look like in five years? Ten years? And beyond!
* How can you use behavior, psychology and technology to advance beyond the competition?
* How will AI create incredible wealth?
* What don’t you understand (still!) about the complicated subjects of blockchain, augmented reality, and other leading-edge tech?
Brett is the founder and executive chairman of the neo-bank Moven, the world’s first “mobile challenger bank.” It pioneered:
* the first in-app bank account sign-up
* the first real-time receipt
* the first contactless payment capacity
* an app homepage design that has been adopted by the industry at large.
He also advised the Obama administration on the future of banking and currently advises regulators and bank boards around the world. In the last three years alone, Brett has spoken on this subject in 50 countries.
Brett has also spoken at TED conferences and has given opening keynotes for Wired, Techsauce, Singularity University, Web Summit, The Economist, IBM’s World of Watson, CES, SIBOS, and more. He has appeared as a commentator on CNBC, BBC, ABC, Fox, and Bloomberg.
His latest book, The Rise of Technosocialism, has just come off the press and is already getting a great reception. One of the book’s considerations: by 2035 AI will already be making many jobs obsolete; at the same time, there will be a labor shortage of skilled STEM workers. Will robots take your job? (Listen to more here)
His book Bank 4.0 was on the Amazon Top-10 Bestseller’s list for Banking for nearly two years.
Contact Missy at Speakers Network Worldwide (704-533-1706) to get more information or to schedule Brett for your event!
P.S. Watch Brett in action here!
Mar 5, 2019
Here at Speakers Network Worldwide, we believe that words have power and that they really matter. We believe this so strongly that we have created a whole business around the spoken word and bringing people who have something valuable to say to our clients to meet their specific needs.
So, speakers have the power to convey incredible insight and inspiration through their words and their stories. People either listen to those words or they don’t. Those that don’t may miss something extraordinary, but those who do listen, do it for 3 reasons:
- They listen because they are intrigued by the speaker’s life experiences and knowledge.
Speakers often have experienced a life event that gives insight into what the average audience doesn’t know. They have overcome adversity, beat the odds, or experienced a life-changing event and are happy to explain how their experiences helped them become better personally and professionally. Speakers are often experts in their fields, having spent years studying a specific topic or skill and their knowledge is worthy of sharing with an audience.
- They listen because the speaker is a great storyteller.
Some people have the gift of telling a great story. They create entertainment using theatrical skill to engage an audience and bring them into the tale as if they were actually part of the story itself. Seeing oneself in a mirror often shines light on weaknesses that can be overcome.
- They listen because the speaker can inspire personal change in their lives.
A great speaker’s words can change how people think, feel, and act. Becoming aware of thoughts, feelings and actions causes reflection and evaluation, which can lead to personal growth and renewal. Many speakers have great skill in motivating people to action. They have studied learning styles and the psychology of personal drive and are able to use their messages as a tool to help others create meaning and purpose.
We at Speakers Network Worldwide are waiting to help you and your organization tap into the power of words!
Jan 4, 2019
“It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
One of the biggest things I have learned isn’t that life is full of summits and valleys. We all have those summit experiences where we stand at the top and breathtakingly stare in awe of an accomplishment or an unspeakable gift. And, we all have those valley times when we just look up wishing we were at the top of the nearest mountain looking back at a trial or tempest being experienced in our lives. (more…)
Aug 27, 2018
Organizations are always looking for ways to take their group to the next level. (more…)