How will artificial intelligence (AI) and fintech (financial technology) affect your organization going forward?
Ask an expert — in person. Amazon best-selling author and futurist Brett King would love to share his considerable findings and internationally valued opinions with your audience in a friendly, interactive, easy-to-understand style.
Brett will help you to better understand (and answer) these urgent questions:
* How can your organization reinvent itself in the age of AI and Fintech — and fully embrace it?
* What are the upcoming challenges you will be facing — but may not know it yet?
* Which traditional procedures can you salvage in the midst of this radical transformation?
* How can you keep your data safe and prevent hacking?
* What will your business look like in five years? Ten years? And beyond!
* How can you use behavior, psychology and technology to advance beyond the competition?
* How will AI create incredible wealth?
* What don’t you understand (still!) about the complicated subjects of blockchain, augmented reality, and other leading-edge tech?
Brett is the founder and executive chairman of the neo-bank Moven, the world’s first “mobile challenger bank.” It pioneered:
* the first in-app bank account sign-up
* the first real-time receipt
* the first contactless payment capacity
* an app homepage design that has been adopted by the industry at large.
He also advised the Obama administration on the future of banking and currently advises regulators and bank boards around the world. In the last three years alone, Brett has spoken on this subject in 50 countries.
Brett has also spoken at TED conferences and has given opening keynotes for Wired, Techsauce, Singularity University, Web Summit, The Economist, IBM’s World of Watson, CES, SIBOS, and more. He has appeared as a commentator on CNBC, BBC, ABC, Fox, and Bloomberg.
His latest book, The Rise of Technosocialism, has just come off the press and is already getting a great reception. One of the book’s considerations: by 2035 AI will already be making many jobs obsolete; at the same time, there will be a labor shortage of skilled STEM workers. Will robots take your job? (Listen to more here)
His book Bank 4.0 was on the Amazon Top-10 Bestseller’s list for Banking for nearly two years.
Contact Missy at Speakers Network Worldwide (704-533-1706) to get more information or to schedule Brett for your event!
P.S. Watch Brett in action here!