Michelle Gielan has spent the past decade researching the link between happiness and success. Michelle shares research-based strategies that will turn employees into influential leaders.
Fee Range: $ Contact Us
Michelle Gielan has spent the past decade researching the link between happiness and success. She is the bestselling author of Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change and was named one of the Top 10 authors on resilience by the Harvard Business Review.
Michelle is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” on PBS and a featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course. She formerly served as anchor of The CBS Morning News, and her research has received attention from dozens of media outlets including The Washington Post, FORBES, and The New York Times.
Best-selling author and researcher Michelle Gielan shares research-based strategies that will turn employees at all levels of your organization employees at all levels of your organization into influential leaders. Learn tools proven to:
- Strategically drown out the toxicity of negative people
- Decrease debilitating effects of high stress
- Maximize employee potential and performance
- Strengthen a positive company culture and decrease attrition
- Cultivate a purpose driven work place
- Improve communication clarity
- Encourage innovation
- Deepen customer relationships to amplify sales