Crystal Washington works with organizations that want to leverage technology to increase profits and productivity. Technology includes social media, apps, smartphones, and the web. Hired by companies including Google, Microsoft, and GE, companies in North America, Africa and Europe book Crystal Washington when they want their teams to take action online!
Get Ready to Laugh… and Learn!
Infusing humor, Crystal is known for her ability to take complex technology topics and make them easy to understand and accessible for everyday professionals and small business owners, across generations. Whether talking about her crazy technology missteps or how to combine online with offline customer interactions to build relationships, audiences relate to her practical, non-tech jargon approach to using tech to make us all more efficient, effective, and connected. At the end of each program, attendees walk away with items they can immediately implement.
Crystal has appeared in numerous publications including Entrepreneur, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and Forbes and is regularly called on by major television networks as a tech expert. Crystal is the author of the books One Tech Action and The Social Media Why.
Prior to becoming a professional speaker, Crystal owned a successful social media consulting firm. Before that, she worked in revenue management and corporate sales where she managed several Fortune 500 accounts and repeatedly broke company sales records in her early 20s. She is a member of the National Speakers Association and is a Certified Speaking Professional. Crystal is also a Certified Futurist who is a member of the Association of Professional Futurists and the World Future Society.
Outside of speaking, Crystal considers herself to be a fun-loving nerd and travel fanatic. You might find her reading a book, enjoying a West African dance class, or cuddling up with an alligator in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest.
Crystal resides in Houston, TX with her husband CJ and their plant named Dog.
Crystal Washington's Programs
Imagine the Future
- Identify the significant ways in which technology is changing human beings.
- Understand generational differences and technology preferences for increased team participation and client acquisition
- Discover how technology like augmented reality, beacons, and artificial intelligence are shifting the job market and your customers’ communication preferences and needs
- Uncover what you should do NOW to get ahead of the curve and thrive!
Technology Hacks for Increased Sales
- Uncover the #1 secret for attracting qualified prospects on line
- Discover the top five tools for wowing prospects, clients, and influencers with little to no effort on your part!
- Use Google with social media as reconnaissance tools to discover who is using your competition, is actively looking for your services, and to pull membership rosters of potential clients from the “secret” web
- Utilize simple technology options for creating marketing systems for automating your digital strategy and measuring ROI
Operation Outsource: Master Efficiency Using Technology
- Discover secrets for strengthening lucrative professional relationships
- Identify hacks for better business/career management
- Uncover fresh “spy tricks” unknown to 99% of Internet users for gaining valuable client information and monitoring your competitors
- Become an expert at task automation and outsourcing non-revenue generating busy-work (even at home)
Brand Yourself in an Increasingly Digital World
- Discover the #1 trick for getting results from Linkedln
- Uncover how to use segmentation to make each connection feel like you’re tailoring information to their needs
- Use the best apps for creating a polished brand that attracts influencers and opportunities
Crystal Washington's Books