Adolph “Doc” Brown III
Dr. Adolph Brown, III is an American educator, author, research-scientist, businessman, and keynote speaker.
Travels from: Virginia
Fee Range: $ $10,000 - $15,000
Virtual Fee Range: $ Contact Us
International Fee Range: $ Contact Us
Tags: Attitude, Business Growth, Customer Experience, Education, Effective Leadership, Family Engagement, Soft Skills, Unconscious Bias
Dr. Adolph Brown, III without a doubt, offers the most uniquely inspiring, relevant and entertaining presentations around. He is an American urban and rural school educator, author, research-scientist, businessman, and keynote speaker. He is a servant-leader at heart, and is admired around the world for his simple and direct “Real Talk,” and powerful, universal and timeless teachings. Dr. Brown is best known for inspiring all who hear him to learn, laugh and lead, while simultaneously reducing implicit bias at every turn. He is highly regarded as the leadership speaker who gets you from where you are to where you want to be. As a much sought-after and highly effective Equity and Diversity keynote speaker, Dr. Brown skillfully addresses the impact of stereotypes. He credits much of his success to the luxury of humble beginnings of being reared by a single parent mother in abject poverty of the inner city housing projects infested with gangs, drugs and violence. His oldest sibling and only brother Oscar was murdered when Adolph was only eleven years old. Young Adolph often received a respite when he was sent to spend summers with his grandfather in rural farming country. Adolph became the first in his family of five to participate in Head Start, graduate high school, and attend college.
Nowadays as a Master Teacher, Dr. Adolph Brown shines in the classroom and in research. He is in the top 1% of world-class scholar teachers based on peer-reviews, nominations, teaching performance, teaching awards, published evaluations and ratings from American’s best schools, colleges and universities. He is recognized as one of the top 10 most influential thought leaders in America. Although he does not consider himself a motivational speaker, he was selected as one of the top motivational and inspirational speakers in America as well. Dr. Adolph Brown is one of the world’s foremost attitude experts, personal development coaches and humorists.
Dr. Brown is the author of acclaimed books, including the international best seller, Two Backpacks. Other best sellers authored by Dr. Brown include a business classic – Championship Habits; and the education classic – Real Talk. He is also the co-author with his third grade teacher of a children’s book, It’s Gonna Be A Great Day! for youth. His trainings have withstood the test of time with audiences all over the world and he is still extremely passionate and committed to helping others “Learn, Laugh & Lead’ in all walks of life while spreading “Love, Light and Insight” wherever he goes.
Millions of people and countless business, corporate, early childhood, K-12 primary and secondary education, higher education campus, and family and community engagement clients throughout the world have personally experienced the “Wow” of Dr. Brown’s quiet charisma and introverted personality as he dynamically engages, educates and inspires his audiences from all walks of life. His bridge-building approach is brilliant with a massive power to embrace and bring great hope to the world. His keynotes, lectures and seminars transcend all differences – political, religious, socio-economic, philosophical, gender, lifestyle, generational, etc.
Numerous clients exclaim that they wish there was a way that everyone in the world could hear Dr. Adolph Brown, III. Many also say he’s the best they have ever seen. Dr. Brown remains humble and grateful for his journey. He is most proud to be the husband of Marla and father of eight uniquely beautiful human beings including a special needs daughter.
Adolph “Doc” Brown III's Programs
- Reflective Leaders are Effective Leaders (Supervisors, Managers and/or Directors)
- Responsive Customer Service – A Supercharged Experience!
- Finding Your “WHY?”
- Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover! Uncovering Implicit Bias.
- Revealing Your Inner Super Hero
- How To Use “The SUCCESS Mindset” To Get Results
- Attitude is Almost Everything…Inspiring Your Organization!
- Signs You Might Be A Leader
- Soft Skills in Hard Times: Winning In the Workplace! ™
- What Happened To The Employee We Hired?
- The BEST School Year EVER!™ Opening Day with Dr. Adolph Brown
- The Early Years: The Benefits of Early Childhood Education™
- Reflective Educators are Effective Educators (Teachers, Teacher Leaders and/or School Leaders)
- Collective Teacher Efficacy: From Research to Practice
- Two Backpacks. Unpacking The Unseen – Trauma Informed Teaching
- We’ve Gotta Reach Em’ to Teach Em’™ Every Student, Every Day!
- CTE is a Key. Learning Today. Earning Tomorrow.
- Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover! Culturally Responsive Teaching
- ALL Means ALL! Cultivating Inclusion and Inspiring Equity
- What No One Tells You About Teaching – Proactive Classroom Management 101
- The teacher and the student. What classroom success REALLY looks like.
- Digitally Engaging Today’s Adult Learners
- The Whole Student Deserves The Whole Educator
Character, Choices & Consequences Student Success Assemblies Tour
De-STRESS the Test. Standardized Testing Success!
Master Class Course Offering – “No Excuses 247”
Students As Leaders. A Motivational Makeover!
Your Most Important “Selfie!” Portrait of a Graduate
Why Fit In When You Were Born To Stand Out? Saying Goodbye To Negative Peer Pressure!
Invest In Your Success! Commitment To Graduate
It’s A Tough Time To Be A Kid, But You Are A Tough Kid!
It’s Not How You Start…IT’S HOW YOU FINISH!™
Moving Mountains – The Growth Mindset
The One Love Anti Bullying Philosophy™
A Drug-Free Me! How Will You Handle Your Storm?
A Youth Toolkit for Mental Health Awareness
It Starts At Home! Parent’s Night Out
“Head, Heart & Hugs” Strategies to Successful Parenting
Culturally-Responsive Family & Community Engagement. Two Teams, One Dream
Single Parenting, Many Roles
Father-Wanting Fathers. Learning To Be A Father Without A Role Model.
Foolproof Parenting for the Afterschool Program Called “Life!”
On Being A Parent of A Child With Special Needs…
Adolph “Doc” Brown III's Books