Roxanne Emmerich®, CSP, CMC, CPAE, the most in-demand transformation agent in the business world today, has the astonishing ability to create profound change.
Roxanne is the CEO of The Emmerich Group®, whose client list includes the top-performing firms in the country-and those that are wildly committed to being on that list. One of her previous books, Profit-Growth Banking, has been repeatedly referred to as the "bible of successful banking."
As a result of her record-breaking careers in both banking and brokerage, she is regularly asked to share her strategies with colleagues at industry conferences. Years later, Sales and Marketing Management magazine named her one of the twelve most requested speakers in the nation for her ability to create immediate and profound transformations.
Her unique approach blends kick-butt marketing, enlightened, no-excuses leadership development with profit-rich sales strategies and iron-clad templates and systems. She presents this mixture to leaders, then teaches them how to create "employees on fire." The result? CEOs say, "It's a miracle."
Let the industry's most in-demand
transformation agent help you create
profound change in your business.
Roxanne's book Thank God It's Monday!® reached and maintained its position as #1 on Amazon's business bestseller list and made the Wall Street Journal's best seller list-all in the first week of its release. As President and CEO of The Emmerich Group, Inc.® she has consulted and spoken to most of the financial institutions in the top one percent of performance, as well as clients like Merck, Pfizer, Allianz, Lockheed Martin and hundreds of other leaders in almost every industry. Roxanne was inducted into the National Speaker Hall of Fame for her impact and quantifiable effectiveness.
Roxanne's experience includes:
Listed by Sales and Marketing Management magazine as one of the 12 most requested speakers in the country for transforming organizations.
- Author of New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestseller--Thank God It's Monday!® :How to Create a Workplace You and Your Customers Love
- Developer of the leading CEO development program, Permission to Be Extraordinary® Summit
- Consultant to over half of the highest one percent of performers among financial institutions.
- Clients include Merck, Lockheed, Pfizer, Verizon with over 2000 speeches over 20 years
- Interviewed by CNN, CBS, and over 100 radio and television stations.
- Editor-In-Chief of Extraordinary Banker magazine, circulated to 25,000 financial industry executives.
- Author of seven books.
- Founder and co-owner of two bank holding companies.
- Certified Management Consultant, Certified Speaking Professional, Financial Planning.
She has also published hundreds of articles in leading publications on such topics as leadership for results, employee engagement for bottom AND top-line improvement, profit-rich growth strategies, and a multitude of other workplace breakthrough issues.
A three-time Entrepreneur of the Year, Roxanne served Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson as a key advisor on reinventing state government and serves as Editor-In-Chief of Extraordinary Banker® magazine. She is in demand for interviews by CNN, NPR, CBS, and other media outlets nationwide for her proven ability to help workplaces get unstuck and achieve radically improved results quickly.